Monday, June 14, 2010

Blog to Website to Facebook



The Internet helps us to connect, yoga helps us to connect, community helps us to connect.
Let's yolk the three here with me, Sarah Badorine as your willing guide. Many of my friends and students ask me about what I surround my life around; Yoga and living a healthy life. As a teacher it is important for me to guide my students in a natural, organic and positive way. That theme will continue here, all of your questions will be answered via these three strands: Facebook, my website and this blog.
Link
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=759359058

WEBSITE: www.sarahbadorineyoga.com

Subscribe to this blog, and I will keep you in-the-know about Yoga, upcoming yoga events, meditation, natural health and beauty tips, amazing vegetarian recipes, what products are best for you and our Earth, what local businesses are up to concerning these subjects, and much, much more!
Thank you and Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment